ARINWA’s objective is to increase the effectiveness of members’ efforts to deprive criminals of their illicit profits on a multi-agency basis by establishing as a network centre professionals in the fight against the proceeds of crime.
- Focus on the proceeds of all crimes, within the framework of international obligations
- To establish itself as the centre of expertise in all aspects of the fight against the proceeds of crime
- Promoting the exchange of information and good practice
- Establish a network of focal points
- Building a strong international network with other related organisations such as UNODC and CARIN
- Research and develop asset recovery practices and systems
- Facilitate and promote the training of focal points and actors involved in asset recovery in the network’s member countries.